38. Hinterglemmer Bauernmarkt
CUSTOMS & REGIONAL SPECIALITIES – 9.-11.8.2019
Experience local customs and living traditions. Enjoy homemade delicacies and be entertained by the tractor exhibition and local music groups.
- Farmer’s market Trachtengof
- children’s make-up, bouncy castle, handicrafts, petting zoo, rides,…
- traditional festive products: schnapps, bacon, cheese, sausage, bread, honey…
- hand craft
Opening times: Friday and Saturday from 12 noon – 9 p.m. | Sunday, 10.30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
You’re probably wondering what “Trachtengolf” is. Here’s the explanation:
- Playing golf on earthy! Various stations such as alpine billiards or golf with rubber boots.
- Participation in traditional costumes
- Participation fee € 15.00
- Main price: Dirndl and Lederhose from Trachten Moser
- Registration from 12 a.m. -1 p.m. at Glemmtalerhof