21. World Games of Mountainbiking
TO ALL MOUNTAINBIKERS
All mountain bikers are cordially invited to the World Games of Mountainbiking from 5-8 September 2019, when the “World Games Champion” will be crowned. The Pinzgauer Grasberge with their altitude between 1,000 and 2,100 metres offer the best conditions for the competition.
Info for bikers
Beginners: 21 kilometres long marathon distance with 880 metres altitude – leads over the Reiterkogel summit. Rookies (born 2004-2005) can also show what they can do in this category.
- 31 kilometres with 1,160 metres of altitude difference over the Schattberg
- 42 kilometres and 1,980 metres of altitude difference
- 58 kilometres – 2,920 metres of altitude difference
- Total marathon length: 80 kilometres – 3,678 metres of altitude difference
Children up to 13 years can compete at the Junior Trophy in 6 age groups.
You need a holiday chalet or apartment – book here.